Friday, September 18, 2009

Podcast Trial

The podcasting trial began bit uncomfortable and frustrating due to the temperature in the computer lab and the malfunctions with the computers. This experience defines what is meant by the phrase "technical difficulties." However, once everything was finally working, it turned out to be a successful, exciting, and easy process. I made me feel as if I were in an early elementary grade because I, like everyone else, was enthusiastic about recording and having on the microphone. Although it did take some time for everything to be set up and working, it worked out well because since this is a group project, not having a computer per student did not affect the process. On the contrary, in my case, I feel that it was better working on one computer per group, since it initiates the objective of team work for this podcasting project. Jessenya and my first podcast is titled "Welcome to Our Show and can be found on:

http://jortiz3.podomatic.com/entry/2009-09-18T07_26_42-07_00

1 comment: